Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introduction

Hi, I am Sarah. I occasionally have some really weird dreams that I would like to save to revisit later. I'm going to post them here because they can be very interesting and some people may get a kick out of them. I wont be posting all my dreams, only those that I enjoyed or found interesting enough that I would like to remember them in the future.

Knowing me, most of these dreams will probably be sexual in nature. They may not be suitable for children or safe for work. If you have a problem with sort of content, I advice you to read my other blog instead which will be child suitable and safe for work. I will link from that blog to this blog should I post here, and I will mark if it is unsuitable.

I have multiple sleeping disorders which may or may not influence the weirdness of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment